Gramphoo is the place while decending from Rotang Pass ,from where the road devides ,one for kaza another for keylong to leh.
On my total journey this area for about 7-8km is totally devastated.but is is a major portion of the road.this side of the pass has the major timeline of snow-covered moments.It cant be seen that this road is good for a pretty times.
Hence this high altitude men keep trying to fix it up,as much as possible.May be they are the heroes who makes our trip successful.?
Critiques | Translate
lousat (81138) 2013-10-22 4:05
A very interesting tale about your very difficult trip and a magnificent pic,very far from the touristic circuits and made by a great perspective and point of view to understand what happens there,very difficult road but a fantastic scenery in background.Have a nice evening and thanks,Luciano
adidas5nb (5685) 2013-10-22 11:01
brilliant shot with fantastic light and pov.lovely note for the pic too.very well done.
- Copyright: Mrityunjoy Chatterjee (mrichat) (1727)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-09-26
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Transportation
- Camera: CANON EOS 550D, EF S18-55 IS, Griffin Ultra Slim MC CPL, 58m
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-22 3:59