Looks little charred but this is the most common way people in Northern India enjoy their corn. On the cob and done on charcoal or any sort of low fire.
Took this snap near Bhagsu temple in Himachal Pradesh while my father was ordering some for our family.
Really wanted to share this all with you..
Forgot to mention, with a rub of lemon and salt on it it makes a great snack.
- Copyright: Gaurav Sehgal (gaurav31dec) (54)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-07-08
- Categories: Daily Life, Food, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Fuji FinePix S5800, 52mm UV + Circ. Polarizer
- Exposure: f/4, 1/169 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-07-28 5:05