The Indian car 'Ambassador' continues to a symbol of Power despite its brand appeal amongst common people declining almost to mocking hatred.
Once before the eighties, this was the only car available and proudly manufactured in India.Though the manufacturing continues and the taste appeal has vanished, the respect and the brutness of power that it commanded has not weaned even a wee bit. Power in India moves in these cars.
Critiques | Translate
serp2000 (40350) 2012-11-28 5:02
I remember these cabs in Mumbai. I like this old British design, simple lovely cars. Good b&w photo. Good crop, perfect sharpness!
GREGG (7888) 2013-01-11 22:07
Very good black and white composition
perfect exposure, great light and shadows -
from black to gray
Have a great weekend
Ninello52 (7572) 2013-01-12 7:09
That's a good range of cars all the same! Bella the frame with a cut close, typical of telephoto! Excellent result!
Best regards, Nino.
- Copyright: Satyakki Bhattacharjee (satyakki) (640)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2010-02-12
- Categories: Daily Life, Ceremony, Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Sony Alpha 200K, Tamron 70-300 AF Macro Di, 52 mm Marumi UV Filter
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-28 3:46