This is a bike that has been a legend in India. Brought by the British, this is not seen as a bike but has become generic and is called Bullet. Technically, its heavy, solid guzzler of petrol and is a war-horse. Its a machine, the character of which is personified directly to the owner - Powerful, Solid, Big Guy of Town. Though oflate many modern versions have come, the real taste and feel of a bullet lies in its off-side gears and brake and the classical thump which the newer once does not offer.
I POSTED THIS TO SHOW SARDONIK HOW LOW ANGULAR SHOTS OF HEAVY BRUTAL BIKES ACTUALLY BRINGS OUT THE CHARACTER OF THE MACHINE BY EMPHASIZING ON THE BIGGER THINGS MAKING APPEAR EVEN BIGGER.
THIS ONE (A 1958 MODEL) IS ELDER TO ME BY 12 YEARS. I GREW UP ON IT AND THEN DAD PASSED ON THE LEGACY TO ME.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Satyakki Bhattacharjee (satyakki) (672)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-14
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D 700, 24-70mm f/2.8 IF-ED Nikkor, 52 mm Marumi UV Filter
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/8000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-25 11:20