The mutant rickshaws going from Connaught Place to the Red fort have been replaced my modern Mahindra jeeps and here I am in one of them.
Young men are staring at me while I'm taking this picture. I am probably not even looking at them directly, but at my rotating screen on the little Sony, holding the camera in front of me, as I'm sitting on the left. Only a man in the background doesn't notice.
Nobody says a word. In India, people always love to be on your picture. They have a chance in a billion.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jean Francois Berthet (jeanfrancois) (1259)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-08-06
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-S50
- Exposure: f/4, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-12-27 7:06