Gulab Jamuns or Pantua an authentic popular dessert in Bengal as well as India. Its made of refined flour (Maida) & condensed milk, then fried with white oil, then these gulab Jamunus gets their sheen from being bathed in sugar syrup (Chinir Ros), till they get plump and juicy.
Gulab jamun is a dessert often eaten at festivals or major celebrations such as marriages, Diwali and Eid. There are various types of gulab jamun. It is home made sweet & also available in any sweet shop.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: moinak ballav (moinakb) (31)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-15
- Categories: Food
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix L22
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Desserts III, Food Glorious Food [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-18 1:33