Uluberia is a small subdivisional town in the Howrah district of West Bengal, India.
Chandipur (Kulgachhia) is a place which is about 12 km from Uluberia. It has a railway station, a small hospital, a market place and 2-3 schools. Chandipur (Kulgachhia) is also the place where I am presently posted.
Being in rural health service my postings are essentially rural or semi-urban... and nature is never too far away my window...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Samrat Ray Chaudhuri (samratrayc) (438)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-12
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XTi, Sigma Zoom 18-200 mm 1:3.5-6.3 DC
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-10 19:48