A recent trip to the mangrove forests of the Sundarbans of South 24-pargana district of West Bengal, India saw me floating on the river Matla .. perhaps the most conspicuous river in this zone.
The lazy mood, the unmoored boat, the anchor, the waves below and the overcast sky above.. all joined hands to set up a perfect stage for letting one's mind float miles and miles away from the daily hustle.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Samrat Ray Chaudhuri (samratrayc) (438)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-10-02
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XTi, Sigma Zoom 18-200 mm 1:3.5-6.3 DC
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-17 18:15