In India, brick making is typically a manual process.it is tedious and tiring with a very low remuneration.. Thats the reality prevailing with break making community..
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
delpierro (625) 2009-12-12 9:22
Hi Surman and thanks for your picture. It's very simple but very instructive with your note. I can feel their hard life...Regards
stevesaba (8135) 2009-12-12 10:12
Great photo, showing the real life here. We were in India last February and saw the brick factories as we travelled west from Calcutta by train. It looks like very hard work! A fine job of documenting this reality indeed. Kind regards,
Morac (27653) 2009-12-12 13:48
It is a great and beautiful photo.
It is a beautiful testimony to the hard lives of these people.
Thank you for this sharing.
Dashab (2564) 2009-12-13 8:38
I like the composition and POV you chose for your shot. The light is well managed and the colours natural.
TFS and have a nice day,
- Copyright: suman chakrabarty (sumanchak) (646)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-12-06
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): ANTICHI MESTIERI ANCIENT JOBS, Traditional Costumes of Asia [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-12-12 8:10