This is the last post of the mandarmoni series. Thats why I thought it would be unfair on my part to close it off without a post of the beach resort where we had put up during our stay in Mandarmoni. It was called the Masara Beach Resort and was built on a sand dune. During our stay we had experienced monsoon in the sea. We used to go for dips in the sea even when it was raining .. long walks when it wasnt .. and came back to the resort cottage which was our homes for 2 days.
Clouds dominated the sky for most of the time .. this is the drive way to the parking lot .. with cottgaes on the left side .. and monsoon clouds hung from the sky .. we had a great stay .. thank you mandarmoni !
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Samrat Ray Chaudhuri (samratrayc) (438)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-07-04
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XTi, Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- Exposure: f/8, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-08-02 3:25