Through Malda (West Bengal) runs Mahananda River. Domesticated buffalos are brought here by people to bathe them. I found these thre swimming in the river. They are excellent swimmers, though here they are in the shallows.
Cropped, contrast and saturation pushed up a bit.
Critiques | Translate
FORJP001 (3819) 2006-01-05 12:03
And they seems to have a lot of fun your buffalos so I check it in the workshop
rosaline (0) 2006-01-05 12:20
This is great composition. I like the way you have framed this. The buffalos are arranged diagonally and this works excellently to lead the eye across the picture. Nice work.
- Copyright: Salil Biswas (Salil_B) (737)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-12-24
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix F700
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2006-01-05 11:32