I have uploaded a diwali photo previously, this is 2nd. Lights are always attracts me. This shot was taken at the time of lighting up 108 lamps as per the rituals at the time of Diwali and Kali Puja. This is the top view of this 108 lamps.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mrichat (1705) 2013-11-25 4:02
I appreciate your try to produce the ultimate dewali light through your shot.But due to heavy brightness of the lower lamps the motive of the photo seems to be distracted from the pov. the topmost part of the lamp is out of focous,and the focoused area of the lamp has been burnt out due to its surrounding bright lights.
But the diagonal positioning of the lamp does make a very good sense.Keep Shooting.
- Copyright: Ayan Biswas (switch2ayan) (167)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-11-03
- Categories: Daily Life, Festivals, Nature
- Camera: Canon 600D, 18-55 Canon II EF-S f/3.5-5.5
- Exposure: f/4, 1/13 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-24 22:53