~ Mannequin | Man - E - Queen ~
A moment from a shopping mall of Kolkata...
Felt this frame interesting and I was lucky that I was prepared with my camera for such a moment... By the by, through this image, I have no wish to hurt anyone... It is a candid shot, and, someone closed to him or that person himself, if asked me to remove it, I'll do that...
~Enjoy It ~
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
CLODO (34928) 2014-09-03 2:01
it seems they are speaking through their eyes and are not convinced by what was said.
Nice candid shot well prepared
unclehotshot (4000) 2014-09-03 5:28
My attention is being drawn to this photo, which is a bit messy in it's composition, but working out quite well.
I wonder what is running through the man's head ??
It's a different photo from the avarage here in TE. Good job!
dushdushyant (60) 2014-09-04 2:10
Great Shot Subhendu,
Probably the man was not eyeing the mannequin but at some other person, nevertheless a great one.
- Copyright: Subhendu Bagchi (subhendu_bagchi) (26089)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-31
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D5100, AF-S VR-NIKKOR70-300 f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED, 52mm UV
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-09-03 1:12