boatmen offering a ride to tourists to make a few rupees for making their day's living.
The Hoogly also a.k.a.Ganga.....is used for employment as well for reverence in equal measure in kolkata. true to it's origin as described in the vedas....it remains the mystic river.!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jemaflor (86932) 2012-03-22 12:52
Nice warm light well captured, the composition is well balanced with the man, good result.
everlasting (14696) 2012-03-23 1:30
Nice warm tones and the man with his oar balances the image perfectly.
- Copyright: Baalmiki Bhattacharyya (balmikib) (251)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-10-25
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D60, Nikkor 17-55 VR F2.8
- Exposure: f/11, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-03-22 11:47