The hand of power..the hand of GOD..the hand of wisdom..
there are some natural lights on hand of god & it seems like devine power.........
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kmangwani (338) 2011-06-05 22:27
Looking at the image, it seems to be a busy place where the idols are made... but your eye went for the detail, and yes, the hand is clenched with such power. Did you throw some light on the hand or was it natural?
subhendu_bagchi (25935) 2011-10-13 11:50
an interestin capture indeed. Like the framing with the minimal composition with the hand of the almighty goddess. Excellen light and fine sharpness. A good one. Tfs.
- Copyright: Madhumita Roy (madhumita_roy86) (2344)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-09-21
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: nikon D3000, Nikkor 18 55mm, 55 mm, Hoya UV-Guard
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): A journey through Kumartuli [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-09-27 6:53