Jhalong is a Sub-division of Kalimpong in West Bengal, this tourist spot is 99 KM away from Siliguri.
The hill station is situated near Indo-Bhutan border on the bank of Jaldhaka River, on the way to Bindu. Jaldhaka Hydro Electricity Project on Jaldhaka River is a major attraction in this area. Bird lovers can enjoy a varied collection of hill birds as well as migratory water fouls here.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mrityunjoy Chatterjee (mrichat) (1683)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-04-19
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon Power Shot A470, Canon Zoom Lens3.4x,6.3-21.6mm,1:3.0-5.8
- Exposure: f/3.0, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-11-02 2:00