Jalpesh temple of God SHIVA was erected in 1665 by the Maharajas Of Cooch Behar, which bears signs of muslim architecture, located about 20 KM from Jalpaiguri Town.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Tayon (1985) 2005-10-14 13:25
I really liked you photo of the temple of Shiva.
Your composition is quite good and you got all the visible temple in your capture.
The DOF is ok. I think the shot need a little of balance and perspective correction, if you please me IŽll make a workshop.
Well done. tayon
- Copyright: Sushil Kumar Marodia (marodia) (80)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-01-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Digital IXUS40
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2005-02-06 10:40