I had posted with twin towers and sunset of this same place before.
at that time i also captured it with a man,returning home after finishing his job in potato field,and that gave me a nice composition.
The color of sky may seem artificial,but its true that i just got this exact color,i tried to manage to get rid of OE,if it is possible to manage the light,workshops are welcome.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
subhendu_bagchi (25869) 2013-02-22 19:22
Good morning Mrityunjoy,
bhalo hoyechhe... Nice colour tone of the sky with the orange ball... Contrast-ta darun lagchhe silhouetted part-er songe... Ar ektu lower POV sombhob chhilo ki? Tahole manushtake horizon line-er ar ektu opor porjonto place kora jeto... Overall a nice presentation. Khub bhalo. Tfs.
s4sayan (112) 2013-03-08 2:06
Nice composition, nice POV, brilliant colors and dramatic effects.
'Rokte Ranga Bhor'...Khub sundor :-)
- Copyright: Mrityunjoy Chatterjee (mrichat) (1727)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-09
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: CANON EOS 550D, Canon 55-250 EF-S IS, Griffin Ultra Slim MC CPL, 58m
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-22 7:31