Digha - a sea beach town off the coast of the Bay of Bengal in West Bengal - a true photographers delight. There may not be pristine beaches, clear water or great resorts, but it holds plenty on offer for the enthusiastic photographer.
This was caught during a high tide after the sun had set - a brave soul venturing to the very end of the embankment as waves crashed and created a wall of water over 12' high.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ananda Pal (zambie) (16)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-01
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Cannon EOS 7D, Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX AF 11-16mm f/2.8
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/4 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-31 9:11
- Favorites: 1 [view]