The Dakhineshwar temple is one of the most revered Kali temples in the Bengali community of India.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
satyakki (672) 2009-10-07 9:25
All your photos are excellent.Clearly you love architecture and see the various angles of lights. Cheers,
phwall (6785) 2009-10-07 16:05
Spectacular light you've captured on this ornate building. Very good exposure, not overdone on either the light or dark areas.
Your vertical crop is well chosen.
A very dramatic shot, well done.
maglex (1980) 2009-10-08 7:24
Hi Sayan, the timing of this shot is perfect revealing the details of the towers, the lines and other small eccentric features beautifully. I wish it had more sharpness though but still very well presented. have a good weekend, Alex
jimkil (1706) 2009-10-13 12:42
I like the moody light on this Temple, its a fine piece of architecture with fine tones and ranges.
Giorgio (11279) 2009-11-27 5:13
- Impressive building Sayantan, splendide typical architecture, incredible light, very beautiful, bravo!
Have a nice weekend.
- Copyright: Sayantan Mukherjee (sayantan20023) (199)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-28
- Categories: Festivals, Ceremony, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT), Canon 17-40mm f/4 L USM
- Exposure: f/14.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-07 8:50