I met her at Cooch Behar Railway Station. Sweet, spontaneous, full-of-life muslim girl of 5 years. Escorted by her her mother and brother, was eagarly awaiting for Saraighat Express which will take them to Delhi, The capital of India.
What do u do there!
'My mother works there in a biiig building!'
what do u do!
'Nothing, i play ... i eat.. and i sleep...'
dont you go to school!!
Dont you wish to go to the school ...
'YESSSSS' ( i caught her that very moment her mother touched her that very moment.
She too wants to send her to school but .... as construction worker they are moving different places frequently.
THEN, this little angel is going to live her life just like her migratory family!! I HOPE NOT ..... May proper education enlight her life!
- Copyright: chaitali chakraborty (chaitali_chk) (44)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-08-25
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D90 Nikkor 18-105mm, Osaka UV 67mm
- Exposure: f/8, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Children of India 2, Children Poverty [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-09-03 11:45