Critiques | Translate
shiva_sg (600) 2006-01-07 13:22
I am amazed by the finish.. it is very expressive.. the eyes talk. I guess it is Shiva's mask.. because of the third eye ;-) Good colors and nice pov. May be a detailed note would have been fine.
quillo (11856) 2006-01-16 12:23
Hello Partha, enchants to see the hands to me of the craftsman decorating the image, if sights my photos sides that my stops are very important the hands.
It is a photo with much magic and much love. The colorful one is very good and the perfect definition, is a photo to keep it like favorite, thanks to share.
- Copyright: Partha Pal (partha) (14023)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-12-13
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Nikon F 80, 28-70 Sigma EX, Fuji Extracolour 400
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Arts and Crafts of Bengal [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-01-06 20:42
- Favorites: 1 [view]