It is rail route from new jalpaiguri to guwahati,the one and only train route where the daily consumables are transported every day including passenger and express trains also pass by.
The mournful thing is that every year lots of wild animals are cut off by locomotives during night,specially elephants,this route is through chapramari deep forest,in chalsa division. The sign board is for alertness of the loco drivers,but it has to admit that none is eager for destroy the innocent lives,atleast the locio drivers don't . They know their responsibilities,but sometime they become helpless.
The moto of capturing and posting this photo is nothing but to aware of the fact,be lovable and responsible to save these beautiful creatures,they are gift of god as we are.Plz try to let them to LIVE.
Hope viewrs will like it.
- Copyright: Mrityunjoy Chatterjee (mrichat) (1649)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-04-07
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon Power Shot A470, Canon Zoom Lens3.4x,6.3-21.6mm,1:3.0-5.8
- Exposure: f/3.0, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-10-03 23:53