Shot early in the morning...One of a Calcutta trademark shots...Shooting in Calcutta I had to add this....One of the most interesting places to shoot in the world...I am sure alot of photographers would agree with me with that....
Hope to share and grow with the huge trekearth community here...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
rewshearer (682) 2006-08-11 19:30
Welcome to TE Kunal ... I'm looking forward to seeing why Calcutta is one of the world's most interesting places!
nivas37 (662) 2006-08-12 14:12
Welcome to TE.
I agree that the Howrah is an icon of Kolkata, and thanks for bringing that over to TE, as quite a few have done.
Some tips for this picture:
1) Use a higher resolution. TE allows upto 800 pixels, and 99% of all pics here use that resolution for a better picture and to show more of the essentials
2) Talking abt the essentials, you may want to crop out all those extras on the sides in order to concentrate more on the subject, ie., the Howrah...
Hope to see alot of pics from your part of the world.
Rgds / Nivas
- Copyright: kunal shingla (kunalshingla) (37)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-07-29
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT), Cano18-55mm/f3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/11, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2006-08-11 16:02