In Bangladesh the four-days long Sharadiya Durga Puja (Bengali: শারদীয়া দুর্গা পুজো, ‘autumnal Durga worship’) is the biggest religious festivals for the Hindus and celebrated across the country with Vijayadashami being a national holiday.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
fabbs99 (5407) 2012-10-26 12:12
Shubho Bijoyer preeti o subecha neben.This shot by you reflects the mood of Durga Puja in Bengal.The shot is simple but having excellent Sharpness and clarity The colours are deep and the details are excellently expressed.TFS.
- Copyright: Nilotpal Patra (nilotpal_patra) (1684)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-24
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: NIKON D5000, Nikkor 18 55mm, 55 mm, Hoya 52mm UV(N)
- Exposure: f/8, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-25 1:42