I had posted some photos of this temple,but at first look of this castle before entering the temple campus,there is a canal surrounding the temple,called "parikha" which gives a nice reflection of this temple.
Prikha was designed to keep safe this temple from the enemies.this water reservation was filled with crocodiles.the temple campus has more than one secret tunnels which are now closed permanently for security.once they were used to save the ladies and children from the enemies.
Hope you like it,and thanks for visit.
Critiques | Translate
Oceania (2371) 2013-01-14 6:19
Thanks for showing us this magnificent temple in India. You did an excellent job in post-processing.
fotka (2320) 2013-01-29 6:25
It is beautiful tempo with many towers and fantastic reflection on the water. The photo looks almost like B&W but is not. Good quality shot.
- Copyright: Mrityunjoy Chatterjee (mrichat) (1030)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-01
- Categories: Castles, Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: CANON EOS 550D, EF S18-55 IS, Griffin Ultra Slim MC CPL, 58m
- Exposure: f/14.0, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-14 6:04