This one is the corridor of hooghly imambara,the typical lamp attarcted me to get a good pov.
The famous Imambara at Hooghly was established by Hazi Mohammad Mohsin in 1836. Imambara means a place where people assemble for a religious purpose The gateway is flanked by lofty minarets, the walls are decorated with texts from the Koran and the interior has rich carvings and inlaid marble motifs.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mrityunjoy Chatterjee (mrichat) (1755)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-10
- Categories: Castles, Architecture, Artwork, Ruins
- Camera: CANON EOS 550D, EF S18-55 IS
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-13 8:36