Just the natural beauty at Bakkhali.
Mysterious blue !
Away from crowd , enjoy the sea very personally. Spend one day in Bakkhali and Frezergunge which is a very known place to kolkata weekend tourists. Adventure lovers can also explore Jambu Dwip , a lonely and deserted island around 2 km from frezergunge.The sea retreats far off from the actual shore revealing a rocky and muddy sea bed. There are windmills standing up high near frezergunge. Have a bath in the sea. Beach is relatively clean and safe. Anybody who wants to experience "Peta Parota" can easily sit in a small roadside shop and have it as the breakfast.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Canvas India (ourcanvas) (9)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-08-15
- Categories: Nature
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): A tribute to the blue color. [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-11-25 1:00