Bahkim trekker's hut. On our way down to Yuksom from Goecha La, bahkim was our last pit stop. It was the only Trekker's Hut who had in our whole route. Other than this we had 2 spend our nights in camps. So this woodedn TH was a welcome change for our tired legs.
The TH was wooden and had a age old kitchen which had not been used possibly in years.
We had a concluding party in the previous evening. We had a ball.
- Copyright: Samrat Ray Chaudhuri (samratrayc) (438)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-11-08
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XTi, Sigma Zoom 18-200 mm 1:3.5-6.3 DC
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/320 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-04-15 22:54