Two otters having a go at each other in Patna Zoo. A very well kept place.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
humanist (695) 2007-12-04 2:47
Great moment you have captured, Mukesh. I like the composition: one is taking up more space and higher, but it is the other one with it's teeth showing. It kind of balances them out. You've also managed to keep this from becoming static through your use of line and thirds. Good shot!
JPlumb (3159) 2007-12-04 3:30
Nice stopped action of these two otters Mukesh. Your colour and clarity are very good.
colibri (294) 2007-12-04 3:35
Nice action picture I love the way one hand is contraresting the other
The composition is great
I did a work shop just to bring up the colour and some brightness I hope you like it
rajju (1345) 2007-12-04 11:26
very nice moment captured! pov and composition is really nice
- Copyright: Mukesh Srivastava (mukesh) (446)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-11-04
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D200, Nikon 70-300 f4-5.6 G
- Exposure: f/8, 1/500 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): My favorite photos (6) (Gatti Matti) [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-12-04 2:22