This is one of the busiest crossings of Patna - Dak Bungalow Chowk - in the capital city of Bihar. The splash of vibrant colors what you see here is quite reflective of pre-Diwali mood - the time of hectic buying and selling. The place may look chaotic but there is an inherent order here. The flow continues and there are no disruptive hitches.
The state has quite improved after determined efforts of the current chief minister Mr. Nithish.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mukesh Srivastava (mukesh) (446)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-10-13
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D200, Sigma 105 2.8 Macro
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-23 11:46