Sacred place for the Buddhists of the world.
This is where Lord Buddha meditated and under a Peepal Tree (called Bodhi Tree) got enlightenment over 2500 years ago.
This sacred site looks peaceful and serene in the night, the temple in the middle was the place of enlightenment.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ashok Kumar (ashok_delhi17) (187)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-05
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 40D, Canon EF-S 17-85 mm IS USM
- Exposure: f/4, 1/10 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-22 1:23