The Adinath Temple is located close to, and to the north of, the Parsvanath, within the compound of Jain temples. It is a small temple of which only the garbha griha and antarala survive. Sculptures are to be found solely on the outer walls, in the form of the usual three bands. There is no pradakshina path. The sanctum of the temple is simple (and dark) and its altar (vedika) may have been built at a later stage. The roof has been decorated with a Padma-Sila (lotus-like stone). Beneath sits the image of the first Jain Tirthankar Lord Adinath, installed in 1158 AD. The stone is black in colour.