A photograph of a chat center in an Indian fair.
The name gol gappa refers to the fact that crisp sphere (gol) is placed in the mouth and eaten (gappa) at one time, without biting.Pani comes from the Hindi word for water and puri (or poori) is the name of an Indian bread made by frying dough in oil.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Nilesh Bhange (bnilesh) (579)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-06-12
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 17-40mm F4 L USM
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-06-27 7:53