The rough track between Upper Svaneti and Racha is closed 6 months a year and there's very little traffic the rest of the year. The first village encountered down the pass (Zagar pass, 2630m) is reduced to a few abandoned buildings, but the valley and the surrounding peaks, with summits around 5000m high, are magnificent.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
omid266 (6750) 2014-02-07 6:45
** Salam , Hi Monique ,
Very nice image from Georgia that I see for first time,
Nice view , beautiful landscape , very well done!
Thank you for sharing this image ,
** God be with you **
Hanssie (10886) 2014-02-08 0:14
Nice photo with the different parts of the heavy landscape, good work !
- Copyright: Mm Gg (MG_foto) (108)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-08-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Leica V Lux1, Leica Vario Elmarit 7.4-88 mm f/2.8-3.7, 55mm Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-07 6:22