Ottoman mosque in Batumi, called Orta Cami in Turkish. The mosque was built in 1864 Ottoman Turkish era. This is the inner door of the mosque and the mosque is located in old part of the Batumi city...
The doors are open to the past maybe to the future...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Koksal HAPELOGLU (hapeloglu) (751)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-01-01
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Mosques Around The World (IV) (Europe) [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-03-16 15:02