Kazbek is located on the Khokh Range, a mountain range which runs north of the Greater Caucasus Range, and which is pierced by the gorges of the Ardon and the Terek.
This photo was taken during early morning times.Directly seeing Gergeti Trinity Church from this area.
I just went to Georgia last summer, specially for seeing this beautiful view.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Seyhan Ahen (Dreamtime) (389)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-19
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D3100, Tamron 17-50 MM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-12 2:15