Not far from Xuyuan Gardens where I took my last posted photo, is Changjiang Lu -locally known as "Culture Street". It's a place where you can buy just about anything. The streets are lined with boutiques, souvenir shops, and restaurants. Here you can also try some of the local cuisine, such as Duck Blood Soup, Fried Spring Onion Pancake, or the famous Salted Soup Duck.
But nowadays many Chinese prefer to eat a bird of a much different kind; the Western fast food culture has well and truly arrived in China. This shot was taken at about 11:30 at night so things are looking a little quiet here, but normally this outlet like many others of its kind is jammed packed with customers.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Terry Stillman (tsti003) (285)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-08-20
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D, Canon EF-S 18-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): McDonalds II [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-10-10 10:23