This so called candid shot was taken at 'Windows Of the World' in Shenzhen. Actually at the Japanese section where visitors could rent kimonos and other traditional Chinese costumes to be photographed in.
'Windows Of the World' is a place where they had all the replicas, miniature size of very famous landmarks around the world like Eiffel Tower, Tower Bridge, the Pyramids etc. Almost similiar to the 'Mini Europe' in Brussels.
- Copyright: Danny Tan (tdanny) (663)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-04-11
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Olympus C-740 UZ
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/400 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Kimonos [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-05-17 10:56