Yangshuo view from ballon, Att: 520 meters. Incredible 1 hour trip.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
rewshearer (682) 2006-08-29 7:03
Pablo what an unbelievable landscape!
I wish you had posted this as a larger photo - the limit is 800 pixels across, and I'm sure you could have achieved that. It's such a strange and amazing cluster of formations, and it seems to go for kilometres!
Andre-H (1271) 2006-08-29 23:30
Obviously a great perspective, and it looks great with the fields reflecting sunlight down there. A couple things could be improved, though. It's a little blurry, and the picture is quite small.
crettaz (2767) 2007-02-18 13:01
Amazing landscape, great POV
- Copyright: Pablo Revenga (Polenstein) (102)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-08-01
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 20D, 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): From the sky /3/, Rice is Life /3/ [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-08-29 6:28