An endangered species to share with all. Was very excited and amazed the first time watching a real life panda ! Taken from the multi million habitat built esp for her and her male partner 'An An' in the Ocean Park.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
CVTJan (1244) 2003-12-11 13:09
Hi Danny, the photo is a little overexposed, if you reduce from 1/28 secs, that should be fixed. Maybe the pro's here can jump in on that. It is also blurred because of the long exposure. I learned a rule for composition, don't place the object in the center. I have never seen a Panda in real life so I envy you for that.
- Copyright: Danny Tan (tdanny) (663)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-11-22
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Fuji Finepix F401
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/28 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Animal, Endangered, Great panda, Panda Bears [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-12-07 8:30
- Favorites: 1 [view]