A prayer wheel at a Buddhist Temple in Beijing. The temple was in very active use.
People spin these wheels for spreading spiritual blessings and well being.
Cropped, enhanced colors, USM.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
randompics (955) 2005-08-26 22:51
I like this photo. It is very sharp and the metallic color has come out well. The letters look sharp enough. Any idea what it means?
I did a small workshop trying to bring out the metallic color bit more. Rotated it 1CW and cropped. Decrease the exposure, increase the saturation and contrast and then sharpen a bit. Hope you like the workshop.
- Copyright: Ian Sewell (IanSewell) (579)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-06-16
- Categories: Daily Life, Artwork
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XT
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-26 19:53