Inside the Harbor Shopping Center (or was it right next door). The Hong Kong shopping malls are spectacular - I love the architecture here, with all the symmetry and interesting lines and curves. I don't like how I had to cut off the stairs, at the bottom, but I had to stand behind a security desk to get this, and the desk was blocking the view (you can see an LCD in the corner from the desk, maybe I should have cloned it out).
Sharpened and enhanced colors. All comments welcomed!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ian Sewell (IanSewell) (579)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-06-13
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XT
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Stairway To Heaven [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-24 14:07