Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
bazal (7900) 2005-04-19 5:08
Your composition is beautiful, with jice colors and good light. I'd prefer to see the tractor not so centered, but it does not disturb me too much ! The main reproach that can be made aboutthis picture is that you used too much filters and that the upper-right corner is totally dark ! Anyway it's a beautiful shot, that makes us discover a nice landscape and an interesting place. Thanks for sharing !
Gregtom (7169) 2005-04-19 9:34
Hello, Draco! Pretty scene - well composed, good exposure and interesting tones. I like old machines very much and I think this one is excellent!
- Copyright: draco long (draco) (1355)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-09-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 30, Tamron 24-135 3.5/5.6 SP AD Aspherical, Kodak E100G, Hoya Circular Polarizer 72mm
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Old tractors [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-04-19 4:37