the macau tower seen from across the lake
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jiherka (4528) 2005-02-19 18:14
Welcom to TE Harry.
Nice picture of this tower. The exposition is good, but perhaps a bit fuzzy. I have propose a WS.
Well done Harry.
svetoslav (318) 2006-02-18 6:37
I know this tower and I like your composition. Thank's for sharing!!!
Stepan (27210) 2006-09-01 1:39
The noise makes the compo almost unreal. Like a rocket getting out of earth, for lauching. A good visual effect, even if I suppose it was not the original purpose.
- Copyright: harry hansen (abulafia) (4900)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-00-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Fuji Finepix F401
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Skyscrapers and high constructions [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-02-19 11:44