Hong Kong harbour at dusk. No filters used... just the glow of the sunset on the smog.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Porteplume (3470) 2003-02-18 19:18
I like that natural soft focus very much. As a beginner I have to do without attributs, so it's nice to "catch" such a view!
stevechong (117) 2003-05-04 2:07
Great one Amanda! Love the softness in this shot! The composition is very good!
vanessadb (179) 2003-08-13 6:30
I like this shot very much mainly because of the composition and softness. Too bad it is so small...
- Copyright: Amanda Phillips (amanda) (226)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1997-00-00
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon 801s, Nikon 28-70/f3.5-4.5
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Hong Kong's harbour life [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-01-17 14:47