Tongli, located half an hour away from Suzhou, is a canal town which retains many of the features of an ancient Wu region town.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (20682) 2012-11-13 10:30
Very fascinating image of this water town. It is nice to see a canal setting but with such a different stlye of building and decoration than that which I am used to in Europe. Very interesting shot, thanks for sharing.
All the best
- Copyright: Martin Rolin (mrolin) (125)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-21
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XTi, Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC OS
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-13 10:05