Shanghai Old Street is an ideal place to discover what Shanghai was like in the old days.
The western section is filled with Ming (1368-1644) and Qing style architecture. The roofs of the old buildings have upturned eaves, protruding corners and laced drain-pipes. Black tiles and white-washed walls, red columns and upturned eaves, showcase the style of old Shanghai.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: May Jayne (mayjayne) (2792)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-07-05
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Images of China [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-08-22 8:30
- Favorites: 1 [view]