At the Lions Pavilion Lookout on the Peak, Hong Kong. Four tourists from mainland China and the pavilion keeper at far left.
scanned from 120 negative
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
bj40 (6) 2010-08-15 10:47
Hi Cheuk,I am glad to see film is alive and well,good work with the pentacon a big and heavy camera used one a number of times. Intriguing body language and facial expressions from this curious group,the slight incline adds further to the mystery.Thanks Tom.
- Copyright: Cheuk Hin Tsang (tcht) (7565)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2010-08-09
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Pentacon SIX TL, Carl Zeiss-Biometar 80 mm f/2.8, Kodak TRI-X 400
- Exposure: f/2.8
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-08-15 9:09