Outside of a the Tomb of Abakh Hoja in Kashgar, Xinjiang was a small conglomeration of "stuff" that looked pretty much like garbage. One of these things was this beautiful, bright blue couch with vintage-looking trim that made for a cool shot coupled with the also blue boat behind it (next to a pond, but Kashgar is pretty much desert/sand). I really like the look of this image, but it doesn't really evoke any particular kinds of thoughts. Anyway I thought I'd share. It kind of makes me want to just sit down in it and chill.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
annjackman (21903) 2010-12-07 9:27
Very well seen and definitely worth taking the photo. A amusing image but also well exposed. The colour is great.
dipsybee (296) 2010-12-07 11:18
Interesting image. I like all the detail and the colours of the sofa contrast beautifully with the muted tones of the ground and trees. Well captured.
- Copyright: Andrew Foerster (andrewf) (199)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-11-21
- Categories: Daily Life, Ruins
- Camera: Nikon D7000, AF-S Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6 VR DX, UV Filter
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Xinjiang - Kashgar, Karakoram Hwy
- Date Submitted: 2010-12-07 4:30